Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

Whats it means to be successful

Being successful means the achievement of desired visions and planned goals. Furthermore, success can be a certain social status that describes a prosperous person that could also have gained fame for its favourable outcome. 
EG:
In this past few months on 2017,i had an Excellence on my career pathway.The reason why get an Excellence is because i try my best to complete my works even though that i am not that good at English but i succeed the works that my teacher has gave to me.The reason that i was successful is because i complete my all my works,i listen to the teacher and i have always on task.This Excellence meant a lot to me because it can helped me a lot with my future dreams or my goal for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment