Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

"The year 9 camp 2017"

WHEN?=Our camp starts on Monday 26th of June 2017 and finished on Tuesday the 27th of June.
WHERE?=We have our camp on YMCA CAMP ADAIR HUNUA rd.
MY HIGHLIGHT=The beast.
SOMETHING I ENJOYED THE MOST=I enjoyed sleeping together with my classmates girls,eating,showering and i enjoyed having fun playing lot of activity.
THINGS THAT I DON'T ENJOY THE MOST=The thing i don't enjoyed the most is the confidant course activity because we did that activity at the morning and that morning was really cold like i'm going to die.
THE THINGS THAT I LIKE ABOUT MY TEAM=The things that i like about my team is this,I like my team because we communicate to each other and we listen to each other.
HOW MANY DAYS I WANT TO STAY ON CAMP=I love to stay on camp for about the whole week.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED ON THE CAMP=I learn how to communicate with new kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment